Terms & Conditions
This site is operated by Aston Hotels Limited (Aston) for users in the United Kingdom. Use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. We may change or amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The content on this site is the copyright of Aston or its business partners. You may download and/or use the materials contained on this site for your own private use for non-commercial purposes. The content may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, re-posted or otherwise used in any form for any other purpose without the express written consent of Aston.
- The trade marks used on this site are registered or unregistered trade marks owned by Aston unless otherwise acknowledged.
- Aston take all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained on this site is accurate and complete. However, Aston does not warrant or represent its accuracy. Aston shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the material or information provided or loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this site or its content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All users are advised to check the materials displayed carefully before entering into any agreements of any kind. If in doubt, please seek legal advice. If you use the online booking facility, the terms and conditions regarding availability, prices and cancellation apply to each room rate quoted and you should carefully read the room rate details that are provided before proceeding. Special promotions may have additional terms and cancellation conditions specific to the offer. You are advised to check these thoroughly before completing the reservation.
- Each hotel has terms and conditions relating to the occupancy of its rooms. You are advised to check these terms and conditions with your hotel on or before arrival. Any special needs must be notified in advance. If the person staying at the hotel is not the holder of the credit card used to reserve the room, but wishes the card to be used as payment for the stay, then written authorization is required.
- Aston reserve the right, without notice, to amend the site including information regarding products and services and to withdraw or discontinue any product or service at any time.
- Hyperlinks are provided on this site to third party web sites for your convenience. Aston accepts no liability for web sites accessed via those hyperlinks or any transactions completed on those sites.
- If you wish to cancel your booking please do so before 2.00pm on the day of arrival to avoid any charges occuring to your card. For all bookings cancelled after 2.00pm a charge of the first nights accommodation less vat will apply.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly.
- If you book an Advance Purchase rate then a non refundable, non transferrable deposit will be taken for the total cost of the stay at time of booking. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com